From £670 – £1570 per week
2 Bedroom Holiday let in Southbourne
Luxurious holiday let for 2-5 guests.
Light & bright with jacuzzi hot tub.
Quiet residential location just a short walk from Hengistbury Head
& the River Stour.
£670 – £1570
Hengistbury Reach is our brand-new holiday let for 2020. Perfectly suited to a couple travelling alone, couples holidaying together or smaller families looking to stay in a high-quality home from home whilst visiting the area, be it for a holiday, event or on business.
A new build chalet bungalow, with one downstairs and one upstairs bedroom, it centres around an open plan living and dining space with direct access out onto the feature two tier decked terrace area with outdoor seating, sun loungers, gas barbecue and a Jacuzzi hot tub. NEW from December 2020 – all weather canopy over lower deck / hot tub area with feature lighting for all year-round enjoyment. Beyond this is a good sized fully secure north facing garden, laid mainly to grass and ideal for children and dogs to be able to run around safely.
Located a leisurely 10-15 minute walk from Hengistbury Head and beach, and just a 5 minute walk from the River Stour, with its easy access to Christchurch and Mudeford it provides a perfect location for exploring the beauty that the area has to offer on foot or by bike. The location offers a pub, supermarket and cafes nearby, and is just 1.5 miles from central Southbourne which offers a wealth of additional choices.
Holidaying with little ones? We provide highchairs, travel cots, stair gates and age-appropriate toys and games.
Looking to bring bikes/kayak/SUP? With access to rear garden via locked side gate you are welcome to store these in the garden.
Holidaying with dogs? Our beaches are dog friendly all year round. 2 well behaved dogs (any size) welcome….3 if smaller breeds. We provide feeding bowls, poo bags and an outdoor hose. We provide one dog throw/towel but would ask you to bring others as required. A crate (large or small) can also be provided on request.
3-night minimum stay between end of September – end of March. Stays under 7 nights between April and September 2021 may be considered on an individual basis, please contact us to discuss.
- Open plan ground floor with kitchen, dining and lounge area.
- Fully fitted kitchen including dishwasher & washing machine
- Good sized ground floor double bedroom with main bathroom next door
- First floor second bedroom which can be used as a kingsize bed or twin beds.
- Additional toilet upstairs.
- Centrally heated with thermostatic radiators and heated towel rail in the bathroom.
- Bed linen & towels included.
- Luxury welcome hamper of local produce.
- The White Company toiletries.
- Free Wifi & Netflix
- Good sized tiered secure north facing garden with Jacuzzi hot tub with all weather canopy, sun loungers gas BBQ and outdoor dining area
- Dedicated, off-road parking
- A short walk to Par 3, 18-hole golf course (don’t forget your clubs!)
- A slipway to the River Stour, where you can launch your own SUP or Kayak (boat, other equipment hire also available locally)
- Pubs, restaurants and cafes nearly
Bedlinen (beds made up for arrival)
Towels (please bring own beach towels)
Travel cot and cot linen (bottom sheet only supplied)
High chair and booster seat
A selection of age appropriate toys and games
Beach equipment including buckets, spades, windbreak and sub umbrella
Books and DVDs
Board games and jigsaw puzzles
Cups/plates/bowls (adult and children)
Induction hob and gas oven
All cooking equipment, pots and pans etc
Coffee machine (Tassimo)
Ginny’s highly reviewed Dorset Apple Cake
Welcome hamper (includes a selection of cereals)
Tea, coffee and sugar (including a selection of Tassimo pods for coffee machine)
Salt & pepper
Washing up liquid
Ironing board and iron
Outdoor drying line
Seasonal decorations as appropriate
£670 – £1570