2021 is the Year of the Staycation - Book Online Now !
A 20% deposit secures dates which are transferable or refundable if impacted by COVID19
Welcome to Southbourne Holiday Lets
We’re passionate about making your holiday perfect for you,
the best thing about memories is making them.
Your luxury home away from home in Southbourne, Dorset
High quality and conveniently located, Southbourne Holiday Lets are situated on the south coast to the east of Bournemouth near Christchurch & the New Forest. Southbourne is a thriving coastal suburb offering award winning eateries, enticing shops, stunning beaches and tranquil nature.
Open 365 days of the year, we understand the joy of the beach during the summer months and the draw of the sea and nature at all times of the year. An escape from busy daily life, building special memories is important throughout the year.
We have two holiday lets for guests wanting to enjoy everything that Southbourne and the surrounding areas have to offer. The properties are located in the two prime areas by the beach and the nature reserve. They are perfectly suited for couples, families & extended families (including the dog). Both homes have off street parking and are in quiet residential areas. We have been lucky enough to stay in some fantastic accommodation in the past and now bring all we’ve learn’t to share with you and your family.
Both Stourwood Corner and Hengistbury Reach have everything you would expect along with a few extras from free wifi and Netflix to Tassimo coffee machines, books, board games, toys and beach toys, all towels and linen, and not forgetting our famous Dorset Apple Cake!
We highly recommend you spend time exploring Hengistbury Head, on foot or by bike. It’s a fascinating place full of wildlife, rare plants and thousands of years of archaeological history.
COVID-19, Corona Virus Update
November 2020 Update
In line with government guidelines our properties are closed to holiday guests between 5th Nov -2nd Dec. All guests impacted have been contacted and offered a change of dates or refund. The vast majority have deferred their dates…..THANK YOU for your support in this difficult time.
Bookings are now being taken for stays from 2nd Dec. A 20% deposit secures dates. For Dec & Jan bookings the balance payment, normally due 60 days before arrival, won’t be collected until we know that lockdown restrictions are sufficiently lifted.
Prior to this recent lockdown we were in a Tier 1 area.
September 2020 Update
In line with current government guidance bookings for Stourwood Corner must comply with the “Rule of Six”.
In the event of future lockdowns bookings can be deferred to a later date or refunded in the event this isn’t possible.
June 2020 Update
The government has now confirmed that from July 4th 2020 people will be able to stay overnight in self-contained accommodation in groups of up to two households.
Your health and safety is of paramount importance to us as we look to reopen our two properties. Rest assured we will be doing everything within our power to ensure your safety. Our already stringent cleaning policies have been reviewed and aligned with Covid-19 guidance. In light of recent announcements and guidance we would like to highlight the following changes/additions to our terms and conditions going forward:
Prior to stay
- In the event that any guest has any symptoms of Covid-19 in the 14 days prior to staying with us they must get a test and notify us immediately and produce evidence if the results are positive and go on to follow government guidelines. Our standard T’s & C’s around refunds will continue to apply – in the event however we are able to rebook your dates then we will offer a full refund.
Check in/out times
- Guaranteed check in/out times have been revised to ensure we have plenty of time to clean and sanitise the property between guests. Check in 4pm, check out 9.30am.
- Whilst we have always like to meet and show guests round personally on arrival, we need to make some changes to this and ensure hand over of keys is safe and secure. On occasion we will still meet and greet you (adhering to social distancing) but we won’t enter the property or hand over the keys. Your keys will either be left on the table inside property ( in situations where we meet you on arrival and let you in with our set) or left in the key safe by the front door for you to collect and let yourselves in, for which we will provide you with a 4 digit key code in advance of your stay.
During your stay
- Guests showing symptoms of Covid-19 whilst staying at either of our properties are required to immediately get tested ( our nearest location is Creekmoor, Poole). If positive then the guest must immediately notify us and make arrangements for the whole party to return home within 24hrs to self isolate ( using their own car/transport and not public transportation). If for any reason that it is not possible and self-isolation is required to take place at our property, then all fees for all bookings affected by this self-isolation will be borne by the guest.
- Guests are reminded that they should vacate by 9.30am.
- Guests are required to strip all bedding from beds and place them together in a black bin bag and all towels and T-towels should be placed in a second bin bag ( bags provided).
- Keys should be wiped down with an antibacterial wipe and left inside the property, door to be pulled closed on your departure.
- We would also request that you give all door handles a quick wipe before you leave.
Throughout your stay you are expected to adhere to all current guidance around social distancing and hand hygiene. We will provide anti-bacterial soap, hand sanitiser and anti-bacterial wipes, but you may also like to bring your own.
Why book directly with Southbourne Holiday Lets?
You have direct contact with us before, during and after your stay.
We personally meet and greet you and are on hand throughout your stay, if needed.
You pay no booking fees or commission.
We guarantee the lowest price when you book direct.
Secure, online payment through Stripe.
Reviews for Southbourne Holiday Lets
Southbourne has a fantastic and growing reputation for its foodie scene. With an abundance of cafes, bars and restaurants providing cuisine from all over the world it’s hard to choose
Take a walk along the River Stour
Beautiful views and varied wildlife to see along this stretch of the river
#BookDirect & save
Or call Ginny on +44 (0) 7984 789 635