* Stourwood Corner / Hengistbury Reach. 3 night weekend or 4 night midweek - £600, 7 nights - £900, 14 nights - £1700 (excludes Oct half-term and Christmas). New bookings only. Not valid with any other offer or promotion
Book early for Spring/Summer 2023. A 20% deposit secures dates
Welcome to Southbourne Holiday Lets
We’re passionate about making your holiday perfect for you,
the best thing about memories is making them.
Your luxury home away from home in Southbourne, Dorset
High quality and conveniently located, Southbourne Holiday Lets are situated on the south coast to the east of Bournemouth near Christchurch, Mudeford & the New Forest. Southbourne is a thriving coastal suburb offering award winning eateries, enticing shops, stunning beaches and tranquil nature.
Open 365 days of the year, we understand the joy of the beach during the summer months and the draw of the sea and nature at all times of the year. An escape from busy daily life, building special memories is important throughout the year.
We now have a choice of four high quality holiday let properties to offer you, of different sizes and each having something incredibly special to set it apart from the others. The properties are in the two prime areas of Southbourne by the beach and the nature reserve. Stourwood Corner, Sea View & Stourcliffe Retreat are just a five- minute walk apart. We have properties suited to individuals, couples, families & extended families (including the dog). All four offer a home from home luxury experience and are set in quiet residential areas. We have been lucky enough to stay in some fantastic accommodation in the past and now bring all we’ve learnt to share with you and your family.
Stourwood Corner, Hengistbury Reach, Sea View & Stourcliffe Retreat have everything you would expect from a holiday home, along with other extra touches that you might not necessarily expect including Wifi, coffee machines, books, board games, toys and beach toys, all towels and linen, a luxury welcome hamper of local produce including our highly reviewed Dorset Apple Cake (Gluten Free & Vegan versions also available on request)!
Have something to celebrate? Anything we might be able to do to help then just ask 😊!
Whichever property you choose we highly recommend you spend time exploring the miles of coastline on our doorstep and Hengistbury Head, on foot or by bike. Our Blue Flag sandy beaches are far quieter than neighbouring Bournemouth. Hengistbury Head with its stunning views over Christchurch Harbour and out towards Isle of Wight, is a fascinating place full of wildlife, rare plants and thousands of years of archaeological history.
COVID-19, CoronaVirus Update
June 2022 Update
All bookings continue to be transferable or refundable should current or any future lockdowns prevent stay.
We would though strongly encourage that you take out a travel insurance policy which now offers Covid-19 protection, we have taken one out with Post Office for a future staycation we have planned but do check out price comparisons sites for the best policy to meet your needs. These policies insure you against illness or self-isolation. As I’m sure you will appreciate, as a small business we have been hit hard by the pandemic over the last year, so with these policies now available we would ask that, in the event that you are unable to stay due to illness or self-isolation that you claim your money back via your insurance. We have updated our T’s & C’s to this effect.
Check in/out times
- Guaranteed check in/out times have been revised to ensure we have plenty of time to clean and sanitise the property between guests. Check in 4pm, check out 9.30am.
- Whilst we have always like to meet and show guests round personally on arrival, we need to make some changes to this and ensure hand over of keys is safe and secure. On occasion we will still meet and greet you (adhering to social distancing) but we won’t enter the property or hand over the keys. Your keys will either be left on the table inside property ( in situations where we meet you on arrival and let you in with our set) or left in the key safe by the front door for you to collect and let yourselves in, for which we will provide you with a 4 digit key code in advance of your stay.
During your stay
- Guests showing symptoms of Covid-19 whilst staying at either of our properties are required to immediately get tested. If positive then the guest must immediately notify us and make arrangements for the whole party to return home within 24hrs to self isolate ( using their own car/transport and not public transportation). If for any reason that it is not possible and self-isolation is required to take place at our property, then all fees for all bookings affected by this self-isolation will be borne by the guest.
- Guests are reminded that they should vacate by 9.30am.
- Guests are required to strip all bedding from beds and place them together in a black bin bag and all towels and T-towels should be placed in a second bin bag ( bags provided).
- Keys should be wiped down with an antibacterial wipe and left inside the property, door to be pulled closed on your departure.
- We would also request that you give all door handles a quick wipe before you leave.
Throughout your stay you are expected to adhere to all current guidance around social distancing and hand hygiene. We will provide anti-bacterial soap, hand sanitiser and anti-bacterial wipes, but you may also like to bring your own.
Why book directly with Southbourne Holiday Lets?
You have direct contact with us before, during and after your stay.
We personally meet and greet you and are on hand throughout your stay, if needed.
You pay no booking fees or commission.
We guarantee the lowest price when you book direct.
Secure, online payment through Stripe.
Reviews for Southbourne Holiday Lets
Southbourne has a fantastic and growing reputation for its foodie scene. With an abundance of cafes, bars and restaurants providing cuisine from all over the world it’s hard to choose
Take a walk along the River Stour
Beautiful views and varied wildlife to see along this stretch of the river
#BookDirect & save
Or call Ginny on +44 (0) 7984 789 635